When typing for Quicktate, please note:
1. If you are not sure what's being said, try to spell it phonetically. In other words, if you cannot spell a word correctly, spell it like it sounds.
2. If you are unsure of a particular word, or street name, it's okay to take a few seconds and Google it... But don't let your clock time out.
3. If you absolutely positively have no clue what was said, then it is okay to type ****.
4. If the caller spells a word for you, NEVER NEVER NEVER type that word with hypens or spaces.
Example of CORRECT format: email@example.com
Example of WRONG format: b-o-b-j-o-n-e-s
5. Proper punctuation is critical. Avoid run-on sentences. Some Taters have been (improperly) typing entire voice mail messages as a single sentence!
6. If you see that there is an audio file, but cannot hear it, click SKIP so someone else can type it.
7. Click SUBMIT only when the file is finished, or you are sure there is no file.